HR Business Partner (GCPA, Policy and Legal, EMEA) - London
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
The area: People Operations
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (you probably know us better as "?Human Resources'). Made up of equal parts HR professionals, former consultants and analysts, we're the champions of Google's colorful culture. In People Ops, we "find them, grow them, and keep them" - we bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next great Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field.
The role: HR Business Partner (GCPA, Policy and Legal, EMEA)
Google's known for our innovative technologies, products and services -- and for the people behind them. As part of our world-class recruiting team, you're charged with finding the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of scrappiness and a diversity of thought to all they do. You're responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and connecting them to the magic of working at Google. You are creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
You work closely with the executive management team to develop recruiting strategies. You prioritize team resources and manage performance metrics to achieve hiring targets and optimize client and candidate experience.
This is a unique opportunity to play a major role in the continued growth of the General & Administrative (G&A) organisation in EMEA. You will report directly to the G&A Staffing Director at our headquarters in Mountain View and partner with other staffing leads and peers globally to develop and drive a world-class recruiting team in London and Dublin with the overall aim of enabling Google to recruit and hire exceptional talent. In addition to these responsibilities, you will also be the HR Business Partner for the Legal, Policy, and Global Communications and Public Affairs (GCPA) teams in EMEA, working closely with senior leaders and managers in these organizations on their regional people agenda. You need to be an excellent leader and will be required to develop strong relationships across the organisation, working collaboratively with clients, peers, and central teams.
- Provide leadership, direction, and expertise for the full scope of HR functions and activities for your client group including employee relations, performance management, organization design/change, compensation and other key people programs across multiple jurisdictions in EMEA.
- Act as regional EMEA point of contact for employees in Legal, GCPA and Policy and be the interface for People Operations specialist groups such as compensation, benefits, learning & development, and staffing.
- Manage the G&A Staffing team in London and Dublin to develop and drive hiring philosophies and practices to fit Google's culture.
- Continue to innovate hiring methodologies through identifying unique and non-traditional sources for finding candidates.
- Partner closely with internal clients throughout the EMEA region, along with local & global functional HRBPs and Finance to ensure headcount and hiring activity tracks to the hiring plan.
- Bachelor's degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience.
- HR generalist/business partnering experience.
- Extensive recruitment experience, including successfully managing successful staffing teams.
- Strong track record of solving complex problems and delivering significant impact as a manager.
- Great communicator with an inclusive, open, non-political management style effective at building relationships across all levels and various functions of the organisation.
- Personal accountability, integrity, credibility; proven ability to develop employees and maximise individual and team performance while maintaining a fun working environment. Demonstrated ability to partner well with senior level management.
- Cultural sensitivity, along with familiarity with working practices and customs in the EMEA region.
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-co...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with Google
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!
Other Jobs like this