Enterprise Support Account Manager (with German and ITIL)
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Competitive + Benefits
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
As a member of the Research In Motion Premier Support team, your primary responsibility will be to serve as the principal contact within technical support for large enterprise customers who are subscribers to advanced support programs. Your business skills, coupled with a background in technology make you well positioned to become totally familiar with the business and technical environment in which the customer uses BlackBerry products.
You will become the focal point for all issues with the customer in order to ensure the highest level of service. In essence, you will become an advocate for the post-sales technical interests of the customer. You are capable of handling challenging situations, setting expectations and diffusing critical customer issues.
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include:
- Critical/Serious Escalation Management
- Account Development
- Enterprise Support Account Administration
- Quarterly/Yearly External Customer Reviews
- Internal Projects
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- In addition to English, candidates must be fluent in German
- ITIL trained
- Proven experience managing enterprise customer accounts, ideally in a technology space
- Customer focus
- Experience of managing customer escalations and high pressure situations
- Excellent ability to manage expectations, promote information sharing across diverse groups, and represent the customer during internal discussions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a technical support environment
If you're driven to take wireless technologies to the next level, it's time you join the team at RIM. We offer a challenging environment that fosters creativity and rewards excellence. Employees also have use of our award winning BlackBerry!
© 2012 Research In Motion Limited. All Rights Reserved. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties of Research In Motion Limited. RIM, BlackBerry, "Always On, Always Connected" and the "envelope in motion" symbol are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and may be pending or registered in other countries.
BlackBerry, a global leader in wireless innovation, revolutionized the mobile industry. Today, we are ready to set the industry alight once again, with the launch of the BlackBerry® 10 OS and our next generation of leading edge mobile computing devices. The industry is changing and so are we... Through o...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with BlackBerry
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!
Other Jobs like this