- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
The role of the Programme Manager is to:
- Lead individual contributor all projects . Has responsibility for project deliverables and delivery.
- Responsible for achievement of quality and service standards.
- Plans, executes, and closes projects according to within agreed time and budget and quality .This includes defining project tasks, coordinating resources and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to contract.
- Identifies project objectives and associated success criteria, monitor project risks and issues, oversee quality and manage stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Provides accurate financial management information and reporting on revenue and margins
- Engages with the sales organization in pre-sales activities, playing a lead role in revenue generation and deal qualification.
- Develop Statement of Works
- Larger leadership role in the management of client relationships. generating new business developing client relationships
- Oversees the strategic growth of the Client base and product through building effective partnerships with the client base.
- Acts as Lead or Principal Project Manager on client engagements and takes ownership for successful delivery ensuring that all project deliverable meet the agreed quality standards
- Creates and executes project plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and controls scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by project resources before passing to client.
- Effectively applies the CSH implementation methodology and enforces project standards.
- Manages project stakeholders, prepares for engagement reviews and ensures quality assurance procedures are adhered to.
- Monitors, mitigates and reports on project risk.
- Controls project communication, reporting and exception management.
- Responsible for ensuring change control procedures are followed.
- Ensures project documents are of high quality, complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Coordinates the formulation and implementation of recommendations/solutions for clients;
- Ensuring the client receives the assistance needed to implement the recommendations/solutions;
- Prepares business proposals/presentations;
- Works with product management and development teams to ensure that any bespoke development and / or configuration is delivered in accordance with timescales and quality specifications agreed with the Clients
- Provides time estimates for specifications produced - estimates should not vary more than 5% with actual effort recorded for development and implementation
- Liaises with developers/Product Management and client Stakeholders to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Build and maintain key relationships within CSH and partners; managing conflict and contentious issues
Scope & Degree of Independence
- Independently performs assignments to achieve stated objectives.
- Determines and develops approach to solutions
- Responsible for entire projects and programme of work with considerable scope
- Errors in judgment or failure to achieve results may cause significant delays and material expenditure to rectify
Project Finance Tracking
- Tracks and reports team hours on a weekly basis and highlights issues and risks and takes appropriate measures to resolve/mitigate.
- Ensures timely and accurate invoicing, monitors payments and controls debt for projects owned.
- Analyses project profitability, revenue, margins and utilisation
- Ensures project profit margins are maximized.
- Ensures accurate and effective delivery forecasting processes.
Change Management and Control Processes
- Implements effective Change control procedures
- Manage risks in projects
- Continues to develop and implement strategies to limit project risks
Problem Complexity and Decision Making Authority
- Performs professional work that typically requires processing and Performs advanced level professional work that typically requires identifying key barriers/core problems and applying problem solving skills in order to deal creatively with complex situations
- Troubleshoots and resolves problems
- Plans all aspects of own work.
- Manages project timelines to mitigate risks to key project areas of cost/time/scope/Quality
- Identifies the need and effectively re-negotiates deadlines to mitigate risks identified within the project
- Responsible for the management of an assigned project team to achieve stated objectives
- highlights opportunities for improvement in project delivery and works with the PS Management team to achieve this
- May serve as a Career mentor/advisor.
- Plays a key role in skills transfer to new and less experienced members of the teams
- Provides project feedback and contributes to project evaluations during lessons learned sessions.
- May define and communicate expectations and goals for project deliverables.
- Actively Contributes to the learning of others through knowledge sharing
Pre- Sales support
- Provides support to the sales team in a pre-sales environment during customer visits and (where required) project team meetings
- Conducts project feasibility studies and produces project feasibility reports and Statements of Work for new and existing clients;
- Assists in the presentation of proposals to clients;
- Take full responsibility for small commercial offers and be a key member of the team which propose major commercial offers
On-going professional development
- Keeps up to date with industry sector developments and relevant legislation changes.
- Identifies opportunities for professional development
- Takes up additional responsibilities as required in line with the needs of the business.
Educated at degree level (BS/BA)
Experienced Professional with responsibility for an advanced area of work.
- Experience working across concurrent projects
- Proven experience of successfully managing projects or services, in a client facing role (project size bigger than 500 man days).
- Successful track record in delivery of projects and/or services involving multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience leading IT led change / transformation programs
- IT background with experience across the systems development life cycle with experience in all program/project phases - plan, initiate, elaborate, design, build, test, implement.
- Experience of the use of, and tailoring of, best of breed project management processes and tools
- Experience in contract management
- Experience of implementing Enterprise application systems.
- Supplier into the Not for profit industry
- Experience in writing detailed specifications and requirements
- Experience in eliciting business process requirements
- Experience in running software requirement workshops
- Experience as a Business Consultant
- Experience of product implementation as a key component of a software application project
We passionately believe that our people are our most valuable asset and recognise they are responsible for the company’s success. One of our highest priorities at CSH is team working. We strive to provide a stimulating and rewarding environment so that our employees will enjoy being part of a highl...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with CSH
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!
Other Jobs like this