BE PART OF EUROPE'S NUMBER ONE CARD PAYMENT PROCESSOR
Technical Architect - Card Scheme Clearing
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Competitive + Benefits
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
WorldPay provides a globally connected, locally coordinated Card Payment Processing service for business both large and small. Quite simply, we help businesses around the world to collect payments, using a swift, secure electronic payment solution. We operate in more than 40 countries – and today, we’re one of the leading independent providers of safe payment services globally.
- An Enterprise Core Architect is a key resource within the Enterprise Core Platform Team being part of that area’s centre of excellence.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for outlining technical solutions for the development and ongoing evolution of the Cardscheme Clearing aspect of WorldPay’s new global platform.
- He/she will also be responsible for liaising with the WorldPay business to offer solutions to their needs and to highlight opportunities for them to improve their offering to merchants.
- As an Enterprise Core Architect the successful candidate will be expected to continually educate all WorldPay’s technology teams on the ongoing evolution of Cardscheme Clearing.
Key Role Deliverables
- To quickly gain an appreciation of the WorldPay global vision.
- To define high level solutions to WorldPay’s Cardscheme Clearing strategy.
- To ensure all solutions comply with principles laid down by WorldPay’s Enterprise Architecture, Security and Infrastructure teams.
- To provide consultancy to WorldPay’s delivery teams to ensure the successful delivery of the Cardscheme Clearing strategy.
- To provide consultancy on an ongoing basis in the Cardscheme Clearing space to the WorldPay business and technology groups.
- To develop an appreciation of the full WorldPay architecture and to be able to participate in discussions at the Enterprise level.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive years of successful commercial experience in defining Cardscheme Clearing solutions
- Proven track record of developing significant design artefacts for major projects.
- Genuine enthusiasm for excellence in design coupled with an appropriate level of delivery pragmatism.
- Understanding of the Payments Industry including detailed knowledge of the major cardschemes MasterCard and Visa specifically in an acquiring sphere.
- Communicates effectively at all levels both within Technology, business and 3rd party service providers.
- BM technologies including: WebSphere ILOG JRules, WebSphere Message Broker, WebSphere MQ, SolidDB, Sterling File Gateway
- Oracle Database 11g.
- Java/J2EE and associated concepts including Object-Oriented and Service-Oriented design.
- Full development life cycle experience using both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Experience of defining solutions for Cardscheme Clearing
- Excellent Influencing skills on technology related matters.
- Excellent Communications skills, written and spoken
- Ability to communicate to a wide audience of professionals internally and externally
- Achieving Excellence. Leads by example. A ‘can do’ positive attitude.
- Strong work ethic – pride in professionalism, responsibility and highly proactive
- Understanding of Issues
- Builds trust, willing to express opinions in debates, buy into decisions showing commitment and be accountable.
- Develops People
WorldPay provides a globally connected, locally coordinated Card Payment Processing service for business both large and small. Quite simply, we help businesses around the world to collect payments, using swift, secure electronic payment solutions. We operate in more than 40 countries – and today, we’re...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with Worldpay
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!
Other Jobs like this