- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
We’re EA—the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
What we’re looking for:
- Good understanding of user interface design, XHTML, and CSS.
- Excellent understanding of the DOM and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Experience developing robust and efficient code for scalable dynamic web solutions.
- Experience with PHP, Java, and / or Actionscript 3.
- Appreciation of software development best practices such as version control, unit testing and CI.
- A natural flair for writing well-structured code.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Scientific and analytical approach to problem solving and debugging.
- Computer science or related degree.
- A keen interest in games
We also value:
- Experience working with 3rd party, web-based APIs, especially the Facebook API or other social network APIs.
- Experience working with Scrum or other Agile processes.
- Familiarity with Linux development environments.
- An understanding of RDBMSes and SQL.
- Familiarity with other programming languages (C++, Python, Erlang, Scala, Ruby).
It's not easy building the world's best digital playground. It's hair-standing-up-on-end-exhilarating. It's down-in-the-trenches-challenging. It's stroke-of-brilliance-at-midnight creative. It's you-taking risks, challenging yourself, pursuing ideas, changing the way millions of people do something they love: ...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with Electronic Arts
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!