Online Sales Account Executive (Nordics) - EU Headquarters
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
The area: Large Customer Sales
The regional Large Customer Sales (LCS) teams partner closely with our major advertising clients and agencies to develop digital solutions that build our clients' businesses and brands. We are in a unique and exciting position to shape how marketing and business is conducted in the digital age. We provide consultancy services across Google's broad range of solutions, from Google AdWords, to YouTube, to Mobile, that help our customers connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences and get the most out of the web.
The role: Online Sales Account Executive (Nordics)
Actively help grow customer business as a sales Googler. Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Develop the vision and manage the sales/account strategies that will fully unlock the potential in your sector/market.
- Work towards meeting monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals as well as quarterly sales planning. Assist management with target setting.
- Build and maintain relationships with senior-level clients in the middle-market space. Develop a thorough understanding of your assigned market/industry as well as competitor knowledge that can be turned to your client's advantage.
- Coach/mentor more junior team members, particularly on C-Level engagements. Provide guidance, feedback and motivational techniques to bring the best out in everyone.
- Drive and/or partake in cross-functional 20% projects as befitting business needs.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
- Relevant experience of consultative sales and account management in online advertising, direct marketing, or e-commerce industries.
- Strong knowledge of Internet advertising: CPA, CPM, CPC, search marketing, lead generation, direct response, etc.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving tools with a 'can do' attitude and the ability to partner collaboratively with other functional areas within the company in support of the sales process.
- Excellent research, analytical, presentation and communication (written and verbal) skills and the ability to create compelling, persuasive presentations for clients.
- Native-level fluency in English and fluency in one of the following languages: Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish or Danish.
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-co...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with Google
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!
Other Jobs like this