Technical Consultant - DACH (Germany)
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Competitive salary + stock
- Germany - Frankfurt or Remote work
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Technical Consultant to be responsible for the successful delivery of ServiceNow's solutions and services, in a client consulting environment.
- Lead all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery including:
- Application UI Configuration
- Workflow Configuration
- Development of required client specific reporting
- Development of requirement integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc)
- Interface with ServiceNow technical teams, such as Cloud Infrastructure, to successfully set up the SaaS platform
- Be a key member of the overall implementation project team
- Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
- Up to 50% travel annually
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the development of solutions in client environments
- Fluency in both German and English
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL and other such technologies
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology and proven experience in technical consulting roles
Working for ServiceNow
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. The foundation of ServiceNow's success is not only its technology, but its people. Bright, energetic, team players with the confidence and desire to put their innovative ideas into action.
Helping our employees to attain their professional and personal goals is a high priority which we achieve through providing an environment that gives employees the opportunities and resources they need to thrive.
- Competitive packages
- Great opportunities for progression
- Rewards based on achievement
- Excellent support and infrastructure
- Dynamic team working
ServiceNow helps organizations transform the way IT delivers business value to end-users. Born in the cloud in 2004, Service-now.com was the first to offer IT Management software as a service (SaaS). The company continues to turn the $14 billion IT operations market on its head with ongoing product and services inno...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with ServiceNow
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!
Other Jobs like this