- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
The individual will be responsible for the provision of broad based Human Resource service. This is a varied role with responsibility for the day-to-day general HR activities and programmes.
- Work with the UK HR Director and HR Business Partners to ensure a tangible business partnership is maintained between HR and the LOB
- Deliver an HR service, by providing generalist HR support, communication and guidance
- Provide advice and support on HR related questions, HR policies, procedures and practices
- Support the HR Director and HR Business Partners to drive positive employee relations and performance management culture
- Coach Managers in relation to policies and people management skills
- Support the HR Business Partners to drive the career path framework and training and development frameworks
- Management and communication of key processes
- Ensure HR Business Partner and Management are informed of any HRrelated agendas/issues which require attention
- Ensure standard proven best practices and high quality service for customer queries
- Reinforce a positive image of the company in all initiatives
- Keeps abreast of employment law to ensure company remains compliant
- Generate ideas for continuous improvement and implements approved suggestions
- Communicate and escalate any issues
- Ad hoc / varying HR projects as required?
- 3-5 years generalist HR experience in a dynamic fast paced commercial organisation
- Relevant third level education or CIPD qualification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent PC skills (spreadsheets, word-processing, web expertise, (database) and administration skills are required
- Knowledge of databases, or reporting tools, or previous experience of statistical analysis a distinct advantage.
- Ability to build good rapport across all levels of the organisation
- Ability to quickly analyse, assess and respond to situations
- Ability to balance needs of multiple stakeholders
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, creativity and commitment
- Ability to work in a very busy environment and react quickly to emerging situations.
- Ability to work on own initiative, be self-motivated and flexible.
- Driven by standards of excellence and committed to continuous improvement
- Motivated to continuously expand professional knowledge.
- Committed to customer satisfaction
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
With more than 380,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe, Oracle offers an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware and software systems that helps organizations overcome complex...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with Oracle
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!
Other Jobs like this