Account Executive (Email Marketing)
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Teddington, London
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
Epsilon International (http://www.epsilon.com/international) is a leading provider of strategic, ROI-focused email communications solutions and marketing automation technologies. Through its combination of innovative technologies, professional services and vertical market expertise, Epsilon International helps marketers acquire, grow and retain profitable customer relationships through highly relevant and personalized email communications. The company's end-to-end suite of industry-specific products and services includes scalable email campaign technology, delivery optimization, marketing automation tools, turnkey integration solutions, strategic consulting, and creative expertise to produce email programmes that generate measurable results throughout the customer lifecycle. Epsilon is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Epsilon is an Alliance Data company (http://www.alliancedata.com) with principle offices in Boston, Dallas, New York, St. Louis and Washington, D.C.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
This role is tasked with being the primary day to day business and direct marketing contact for assigned Epsilon International clients, ensuring a high level of satisfaction with and usage of Epsilon International’s products and services. Ownership of these accounts will sit with an Account Director, but the Account Executive will play a pivotal role, building a relationship with client contacts and ensuring the account runs smoothly.
You will take a lead from the Account Director for a reasonable proportion of your day to day work, and will report into the Account Director.
Will include some or all of the items listed below:
- Assist Account Director with high value clients
- Occasionally provide support for other team members (when requested by your line manager)
- Maintain and develop client relationships, including maintenance of revenue stream in line with revenue expectations
- Understand your clients’ business goals and email marketing strategies and help them to achieve these through the use of our products and services
- Develop and deliver regular reports and account reviews to clients, presenting elements of these when appropriate
- Report to Management and Account Director on progress or issues
- Communicate with finance team and manage billing and invoicing processes for your clients
- Become an expert user of our email platform(s), enabling you to offer advice to our clients on their use of it
- Ensure all client details are kept updated and are inputted into CRM system
- Keep in close contact with your clients, developing a strong rapport with them and proactively keep them updated on relevant developments (via phone, e-mail, in person)
- Develop internal relationships to champion your clients’ needs internally
- Present the value of Epsilon products and services to the client on a regular basis. (i.e. remind them of the value of the products and services they purchased or could purchase)
- Recognise and identify cross-selling and up-selling opportunities on an on-going basis
- Proactively identify and manage ad hoc projects to improve internal processes or our offering for clients
- On-call availability, flexibility in scheduling, and occasional travel might be required
- Any other duties as prescribed by the company, which the company deems reasonable and fair
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to act autonomously
- Confident presentation skills
- Comfortable working in a technology environment, with enthusiasm for working with technology
- High level of energy & enthusiasm for marketing, email in particular
- Strong project management skills
- Effective decision making skills
- An eye for detail and a desire to provide high quality deliverables for clients
- Effective prioritization of projects or items of work
- A minimum of 1 year’s experience working in a client facing environment
- Fluent in the local language and business level English language skills
- Demonstrable commercial understanding and experience
We Bring It All Together Our unique blend of expert consulting, marketing data, technology and agency services works together to create authentic customer experiences that enable our clients to build stronger connections with their clients. And we offer a full range of marketing services to help you connect with th...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with Epsilon
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!
Other Jobs like this