BE PART OF EUROPE'S NUMBER ONE CARD PAYMENT PROCESSOR
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Competitive + Bens
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
WorldPay provides a globally connected, locally coordinated Card Payment Processing service for business both large and small. Quite simply, we help businesses around the world to collect payments, using a swift, secure electronic payment solution. We operate in more than 40 countries – and today, we’re one of the leading independent providers of safe payment services globally.
The eCommerce Product team is responsible for the oversight, development and management of all of the WorldPay Ecommerce Products – Payment Gateway, Acquiring, Risk Management, Alternative Payments and Foreign Exchange. We are currently looking for four Product Managers to be responsible for each area of the following: Payment Gateway, Alternative Payments, Mobile & 3rd Party and Foreign Exchange
The eCommerce Product Manager is responsible for enhancing product functionality and capability for new industry and geography markets with a view to delivering
- market differentiation and leadership
- business stability and growth
- increased profit
Working in a multi-discipline team within the eCommerce Product Team, the role is required to support Proposition Development Managers in the identification, investigation and validation of new customer propositions and their development to business case and requirements specification, along with ongoing custodianship of the eCommerce product set.
The Ecommerce Product Manager will also act as a central subject matter expert and provide required training across WorldPay
- Work with proposition managers to design and construct new propositions and enhancements in accord with existing platform capability.
- Provide a central point of contact for product-specific queries
- Develop and execute product specific training programmes to build capability across WorldPay
- Support Proposition Development in all aspects of the product and service development process – including financial modelling, business case approval, project prioritisation and IT resource allocation.
- Responsible (jointly with Proposition Development Managers) for the delivery of business case income and cost saving commitments.
- Contribute to an up-to-date and prioritised pipeline of potential enhancements to WorldPay customer propositions. Input to be drawn from internal and external sources
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years of Ecommerce payments or cards experience
- Minimum 2 years product and/or marketing experience
- Proven track record of success in product development/product management and a deliverer of change programmes
- Strength in commercial and analytical skills
- Strong network with sales teams across Global Merchant Services and Commercial Cards and related operational and technical department
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- In depth experience of product area
- Experience of product and project management methodologies
- Marketing experience preferred
- Potential responsibility for delivery through a resource pool of 1-2 managers
- Broad stakeholder management
- Delivery of financial benefits as committed in approved business cases
- Support WorldPay Ecommerce EBITDA targets.
WorldPay provides a globally connected, locally coordinated Card Payment Processing service for business both large and small. Quite simply, we help businesses around the world to collect payments, using swift, secure electronic payment solutions. We operate in more than 40 countries – and today, we’re...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with Worldpay
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!
Other Jobs like this