- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Technical (post-sales implementation) Consultant to support the configuration and implementation of our On Demand software solution with our growing customer base.
The Technical Consultant will work alongside the Engagement Manager to ensure that implementation services are well defined and will act as a single point of contact for the customer and ServiceNow resources.
- You will be responsible for on-site and remote support of a customer's technical implementation
- Participating in and running IT workshops for, typically 2 to 10 people for customers up to and including Fortune 100 companies. To do this you will be required to utilise your strong communication, documentation and organisational skills
- Ensure that appropriate expectations are set with all stakeholders - customer, partner and internal
- Management of customer's technical requirements and expectations throughout the implementation lifecycle
- Communicate complex solutions to ServiceNow's development and support teams for resolution or advancement to enhancement request
- Engage with Solutions Consultants during the sales cycle to ensure correct requirements capture and provide estimates for delivery of technical solutions
- Mentor and train customers on ServiceNow Solutions and Best Practice
- Ensure customer incident and information management is kept up to date within the ServiceNow platform
- Knowledge of LDAP/active directory /LDAP-S
- Connectivity: VPN, SSL, SMTP
- Discovery Service: SNMP
- CMDB and Asset Management Services: Business Services and Configuration Item relationships. Tools: Microsoft SMS or similar
- Proven implementation experience with ITSM solution, a background in the IT Infrastructure Library
- (ITIL) business process, and working knowledge of IT operations
- Able to inspire customer confidence through professional presence, self-confidence and resolving technical issues
- Ability to multi-task and work several accounts simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult, through prior experiences that show ability to help others solve business and/or technical problems
- Self starting ability to assume leadership and work without direct supervision
- Past work experience with industry leading providers of help desk, IT service management, asset management, network and systems management or similar technologies a definite plus
Working for ServiceNow
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. The foundation of ServiceNow's success is not only its technology, but its people. Bright, energetic, team players with the confidence and desire to put their innovative ideas into action.
Helping our employees to attain their professional and personal goals is a high priority which we achieve through providing an environment that gives employees the opportunities and resources they need to thrive.
- Competitive packages
- Great opportunities for progression
- Rewards based on achievement
- Excellent support and infrastructure
- Dynamic team working
ServiceNow helps organizations transform the way IT delivers business value to end-users. Born in the cloud in 2004, Service-now.com was the first to offer IT Management software as a service (SaaS). The company continues to turn the $14 billion IT operations market on its head with ongoing product and services inno...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with ServiceNow
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!
Other Jobs like this