Finance Analyst- media company
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
Informa Business Information currently has an exciting opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join our expanding Finance team. As part of the international Informa Group, this is your opportunity to take ownership of the financial reporting, forecasting and budget management for your own division, providing crucial support to the senior management team. Informa is a global B2B media publishing company and this is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring individual to take ownership of their own division, developing strong relationships with internal budget holders and providing ongoing financial support.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of financial reporting for the division, supporting them to achieve their financial targets and objectives. Reporting to the divisional Finance Director, you will review all month end management accounts, assessing performance based on Key Performance Indicators, and producing profit and loss variance analysis. You will also work closely with internal stakeholders to produce forecasts and annual budgets for presentation to the wider business.
- Review of month end management accounts, and produce monthly reporting packs
- Produce profit and loss variance analysis and ensure that findings versus actual are communicated to divisional managers
- Production of quarterly forecasts and annual budgets, and monitoring of actual performance
- Provide financial support to the division on a daily basis, and be the main point of contact for projects
- Ensure that the financial performance of the division is communicated to both the divisional managers and the wider business
- Arrange monthly and quarterly meetings with key internal stakeholders to discuss actual financial performance and expected future performance
- A qualification with a recognised accountancy body (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Relevant experience within a publishing or B2B environment
- Significant experience in producing forecasts, budgets and variance analysis
- The ability to confidently communicate with non-finance staff and senior management
- Up-to-date knowledge of IFRS and GAAP
Informa was formed in December 1998 by the merger of IBC Group plc and LLP (Lloyd’s of London Press). Since then, the continual growth and vision of the company has been built around the supply of high quality, proprietary business-to-business knowledge through some of the longest-standing brands in the world ...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with Informa
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!
Other Jobs like this