BE PART OF EUROPE'S NUMBER ONE CARD PAYMENT PROCESSOR
Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Competitive + Bens
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
WorldPay provides a globally connected, locally coordinated Card Payment Processing service for business both large and small. Quite simply, we help businesses around the world to collect payments, using a swift, secure electronic payment solution. We operate in more than 40 countries – and today, we’re one of the leading independent providers of safe payment services globally.
We are seeking an individual to fulfil the joint roles of Project Manager and Business Analyst. The primary focus for this role is project management in an agile style environment reporting into a larger organisation. As a Project Manager the successful applicant will be required to manage multiple projects across many disciplines (Developers, QA, Banking operatio ns, Risk & Compliance, Sales & Marketing). The successful applicant will also be required on occasion to perform a business analyst role and be able to write a clear business requirements specification based upon a user stories model. The road map for this aspect of our business calls for an aggressive delivery schedule across multiple products simultaneously, the chosen candidate should be comfortable with this level of joint responsibility. The candidate should also be willing to travel as this need may arise on occasion.
- Track and record project progress throughout the software development lifecycle
- Spot potential clashes in the release cycle and co-ordinate with the technical teams to ensure a smooth and successful rollout
- Be a central point of contact with 3rd party vendors and clients as required during the project lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Envoy products and use this knowledge to assist in the execution and management of Envoy projects
- Gather and document business requirements using user stories, assess impact on existing functions and processes and ensure all functional and non-functional requirements are clearly represented and delivered by the required teams.
- Ensure all relevant parts of the Envoy organisation (development, QA, Marketing, Banking Operations) are involved so that there are no surprises or road block during implementation, delivery and initial rollout. This includes presenting a walk-through of requirements to the various teams where relevant.
- Create, maintain and update documentation that serves as a knowledge base on products, processes, and procedures. This includes technical documentation for internal and external consumption
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years project management experience gained in technical environment working closely with development staff
- Ability to create and maintain accurate RAID logs, detailed project plans with levelled resourcing and provide data required for RAG status updates and MI
- Formal project management qualifications, for example PRINCE2, Agile/Scrum
- 3+ years business analysis experience within an electronic payments and/or ecommerce environment
- Product implementation experience gained on supporting projects from concept to business benefits realisation.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentational). Emphasis here on technical authoring skills and the ability to communicate requirements using techniques such as user stories
- Understanding of client/server techniques and technologies
- Basic understanding of HTML and XML Personal
- Must be self-motivated, with a proactive work ethic and the ability to deliver results and meet challenging deadlines.
- Able to work in a dynamic, fluid organization and be comfortable to propose and implement change if no ready-made solution exists to issues experienced.
- Comfortable with acting on own initiative, working independently to chase down resolution to outstanding queries with internal stakeholders and external third parties.
- Friendly and personable approach to getting things done Desirable Key Skills and Attributes
- Experience of programming languages
- Experience of working on electronic payments based implementation projects involving 3rd party systems integration is highly desirable
- Experience of projects involving SWIFT messaging.
- Previous experience with requirements management and issue management tools (Jira etc).
WorldPay provides a globally connected, locally coordinated Card Payment Processing service for business both large and small. Quite simply, we help businesses around the world to collect payments, using swift, secure electronic payment solutions. We operate in more than 40 countries – and today, we’re...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with Worldpay
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!
Other Jobs like this