BE PART OF EUROPE'S NUMBER ONE CARD PAYMENT PROCESSOR
Voice & Video Manager - Infrastructure
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Competitive + Bens
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
WorldPay provides a globally connected, locally coordinated Card Payment Processing service for business both large and small. Quite simply, we help businesses around the world to collect payments, using a swift, secure electronic payment solution. We operate in more than 40 countries – and today, we’re one of the leading independent providers of safe payment services globally.
As the Voice & Video Manager, your role will be to drive the technical direction of Telephony and Video technology within WorldPay, advising on best practice and involved in creating and maintaining standards. You will lead and manage Telephony/Video related projects, providing direction and support to other team members, planning and scheduling own work and others in team to ensure delivery within the constraints of time, budget and quality.
• Support the BAU Telephony and Video Service for the WorldPay community; monitor SLA’s, advisory on escalations and reporting of the overall performance.
• Support and advise technical and business resources to develop commercial and migration plans, procedures and specifications.
• Assist with design and review of Telephony/Video media related infrastructure solutions that are in line with company standards and meet operational principles.
• Provide support to team members and supporting teams, plan and schedule work and ensure delivery within the constraints of time, budget and quality.
• Management - team meetings, staff appraisals, 1-2-1’s to foster a culture of collaboration
• Support Application Streams to migrate/deploy solutions.
• Manage third party suppliers, service reviews and associated service KPI’s.
• Maintain an expert l evel technical knowledge in the required technical areas and a broader specialist base as new technologies emerge.
• Specific knowledge of VOIP, Cisco Unified Comms Manager, Unified Contact Centre Environment infrastructure and IP based video-conferencing (Polycom).
• Knowledge of Call Scripting, Call Flows, IVR functionality, Work Force Management and Call Recording desirable.
• Understanding of the business needs that are underpinned by Telephony/Video including regulatory and compliance requirements.
• Assist in the creation of designs and standards in your technical area, advise on best practice and lead the deployment of Telecom/Video related Infrastructure and Application solutions.
• Assist with development of strategy in your technical area.
• Manage information gathering to understand scope of project, and produce clear definition of technical requirements to meet business deliverables.
• Suggest appropriate options and recommend a chosen solution, including associated tasks (test strategies, etc) which meet operational principles
• Build and maintain a thorough understanding of the end to end design
• Produce, review and authorise technical and support documentation to a standard that will achieve sign-off from all necessary parties
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and other technical authorities responsible for creating and maintaining standards in specialism
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with key business managers
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with project, programme and delivery managers
• Effectively participate in project and technical meetings, representing both Infrastructure Projects Technical Services and your technical specialism.
• Effectively engage with and manage external parties, partners and suppliers
Planning, Monitoring and Control
• Assist in project planning by providing accurate estimates, continually reviewing forecasts and liaising with PMs to keep resource allocations up to date
• Produce regular highlight reports detailing progress / key issues on each project.
• Raise issues and risks in a timely manner to the project manager
Skills & Experience
This role is fundamental to the success of the telephony and video technology at WorldPay so previous experience of managing a BAU telephony and video service is essential for this role. Exposure to changing or "green field" environments and delivering complex projects will also be highly considered. You will also have:
• Experience working in financial services organisations, ideally merchant and/or card acquiring services.
• Experience of design and delivery of secure solutions meeting PCI-DSS requirements.
• Excellent man-management experience, managing escalations and financial tracking & control.
• Experience in design, build and implementation of SIP based VOIP solutions including UCCE, CUCM, CVP and Unity Connection.
• Experience in design, build, and implementation of Call Centre related Work Force Management solutions.
• Proven ability to plan and execute workload in a dynamic environment.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to influence technical direction.
• Ability to produce quality deliverables in a high pressure environment.
• Understanding of full project lifecycle.
• Recognised knowledge of business critical systems
• Proven ability in the design and implementation of complex IP Telephony/Video solutions
• Experience with Cisco UCCE, CUCM, CVP and Unity Connection
• Experience of BCP and DR best practise.
• (Desirable) Experience with Calabrio WFM and Call recording
• (Desirable) Experience with Cloud based IP telephony systems
• (Desirable) Experience with IP video conferencing systems, including Polycom
• Knowledge of cabling media, industry standards and associated interfaces
WorldPay provides a globally connected, locally coordinated Card Payment Processing service for business both large and small. Quite simply, we help businesses around the world to collect payments, using swift, secure electronic payment solutions. We operate in more than 40 countries – and today, we’re...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with Worldpay
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!
Other Jobs like this