Production Support Analyst
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 80 countries. The company helps businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. Experian also helps individuals to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft.
Experian plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 index. Total revenue for the year ended 31 March 2011 was US$4.2 billion. Experian employs approximately 15,000 people in 41 countries and has its corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
FootFall’s product set helps clients – such a retailers or shopping centres - to optimise their site performance. Clients from over 45 countries utilise the SaaS solution to receive reports and analysis provided by the solution set.
The solution has recently been rebuilt from the ground up – utilising Microsoft technology - to provide the foundation for future FootFall products that will enable the capture of new data sets around consumer behaviour in a retail environment, report on that information in innovative ways, integrate the data with further data such as demographics to drive business insight for our clients.
An experienced Microsoft support specialist is needed to become an essential part of the team, responsible for all aspects of production support around the product set.
Key areas of responsibility:
- 3rd line support of Microsoft BI Applications
- Providing general support within team structure
- Personal development
Key people with whom liaison will occur:
- FootFall Production Support Manager
- FootFall Development Team
- FootFall QA Test Team
- Director of Product Management and Development, FootFall
- FootFall Product Manager
- Extensive 3rd line support experience with Microsoft Technologies
- SharePoint 2007/2010 Support and Administration
- Experience of configuring SharePoint and implementing changes in a Production Environment
- Excellent SQL Server support and development skills
- Exposure to and support of SSAS, SSIS, SSRS
- Experience of Transact-SQL and /or PL/SQL development (e.g. SQL Server / Oracle)
- C# support and development skills
- PowerShell experience desirable
- Demonstrable experience of supporting software in a commercial environment
- Proven ability to identify and assess new concepts to aid solution support
- Excellent communication skills – both to a technical and non-technical audience
- Software support and environment technical expertise – in depth knowledge of systems support, incident management, change management
- Flexible approach to support
- Excellent understanding of the need for proactive and efficient support practices in a busy support environment
- Dynamic and positive approach
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Innovative thinking during software support process to increase efficiency and provide the best resolutions and ensure issues are not repeated
We provide all our people with an attractive base salary, a competitive reward package and performance-related bonus or commission as part of that package. But it’s not all about salary. Think of it as a ‘total reward package’ that collectively adds value to your life at work and at home. The package will vary according to your role and level of experience. However, benefits may include:
- a pension scheme
- a sharesave scheme
- corporate discounts
- membership of Experian’s Sports & Social club
- enhanced maternity or paternity pay childcare vouchers
Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 80 countries. The company helps businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. Experian also helps individuals to check their ...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with Experian
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!
Other Jobs like this