BE PART OF EUROPE'S NUMBER ONE CARD PAYMENT PROCESSOR
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
WorldPay provides a globally connected, locally coordinated Card Payment Processing service for business both large and small. Quite simply, we help businesses around the world to collect payments, using a swift, secure electronic payment solution. We operate in more than 40 countries – and today, we’re one of the leading independent providers of safe payment services globally.
An opportunity to join the relatively newly established eCommerce Pricing team whose remit it is to develop the pricing strategy, pricing models and provide governance.
- Conduct profitability, price sensitivity, risk and scenario analysis and identify opportunities for price optimisation
- Conduct competitive product and price positioning analysis
- Identify and manage pricing projects and initiatives to generate incremental revenue for the business
- Manage changes in interchange, scheme fees and other contributory factors through to a structured programme of portfolio repricing.
- Support in the development of the e-commerce global pricing strategy
- Support the creation and closure of profitable business engagements
- Educate the sales force on all matters related to pricing, margin calculation, bids, RFPs and renegotiations
- Support in key RFP/tender/renegotiation processes as required
- Develop and produce global pricing reports to provide insightful analysis
- Aggregate, review, and distribute sector pricing analyses
- Embed the pricing governance structure in the organisation and train the salesforce
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills - Speaking and presenting (internally)
- Strong relationship builder - with an ability to interact with sales people
- Very high level of expertise in MS Excel
- A self starter
- Demonstrating initiative, high energy, and ambition
- Cross cultural skills
- Quantitative concepts/forecasting
- Costing models
- Detailed understanding of the economics of the global payment industry, particularly credit card pricing, interchange, card scheme fees
Educated to degree level ideally in a business related subject
WorldPay provides a globally connected, locally coordinated Card Payment Processing service for business both large and small. Quite simply, we help businesses around the world to collect payments, using swift, secure electronic payment solutions. We operate in more than 40 countries – and today, we’re...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with Worldpay
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!
Other Jobs like this