- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Competitive salary + stock
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
ServiceNow is currently seeking an Application Architect to be a key member of a very strong team of developers working on the architectural design of applications within the framework of the ServiceNow platform.
The "platform" is a highly optimized, self developed framework of backend services written in Java including a Database layer, ORM, Security, Audit, Search Engine, Workflow Engine, Analytics, Social Networking services and much more. The application team is constantly adding, innovating and improving to the suite of applications supporting our customer’s business.
- Responsible for the design and technical oversight of the application implementations and the quality of the end product.
- Performing code reviews and advising Developers on best practice.
- Working closely with Development Leads to help shape new applications.
- The role will involve some coding, during project prototyping and day to day pushing the product boundaries.
- Very strong coding capabilities
- Proven, very large scale Web software development experience
- Working knowledge of relational databases and SQL, MySQL preferred
- HTML and XHTML, XML, CSS
- AJAX experience is an advantage
- Able to refactor massive code
- Familiar with system programing and web protocols
- Team player, proactive, positive approach
- Strong personal commitment to quality
- Experience dealing with customers and end-users
- Understanding of IT service management and the ITIL business process
- Experience of application architectures and best practices
Working for ServiceNow
ServiceNow helps organizations transform the way IT delivers business value to end-users. Born in the cloud in 2004, Service-now.com was the first to offer IT Management software as a service (SaaS). The company continues to turn the $14 billion IT operations market on its head with ongoing product and services inno...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with ServiceNow
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!