Senior Java Developer - Platform team
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
Senior Developer - Platform Development - UK
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Senior Developer, to provide technical guidance and hands on programming support across a small number of discrete teams working on the platform and infrastructure of the company’s SaaS applications. The platform is a highly optimized, framework of backend services in Java, including a Database layer, ORM, Security, Audit, Search Engine, Analytics, Social Networking services and more.
The platform team is constantly innovating and improving the platform, pushing the envelope in terms of performance, reliability and scalability.
- Work on new platform features to extend our SaaS offering
- Primary development language is java
- Work closely with our UK based application team
- Bug fixing and production support where required
- Proven developer with experience including development and significant design work.
- Very strong design and coding capabilities in Java
- Very large-scale web software development experience
- Strong of relational databases and SQL, MySQL preferred
- Strong communications skills, the ability to understand business problems as described, and the ability to describe technical approaches to others
- Strong interpersonal skills in working with large groups of senior developers and management
- Strong personal commitment to quality
- Experience dealing with customers and end-users
- Understanding of IT service management and the ITIL business process preferred
WORKING FOR SERVICE-NOW:
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. The foundation of ServiceNow’s success is not only its technology, but its people. Bright, energetic, team players with the confidence and desire to put their innovative ideas into action.
Helping our employees to attain their professional and personal goals is a high priority which we achieve through providing an environment that gives employees the opportunities and resources they need to thrive.
- Competitive packages
- Great opportunities for progression
- Rewards based on achievement
- Excellent support and infrastructure
- Dynamic team working
ServiceNow helps organizations transform the way IT delivers business value to end-users. Born in the cloud in 2004, Service-now.com was the first to offer IT Management software as a service (SaaS). The company continues to turn the $14 billion IT operations market on its head with ongoing product and services inno...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with ServiceNow
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!
Other Jobs like this