Customer Success Manager - Netherlands
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
ServiceNow helps organizations transform the way IT delivers business value to end-users. Born in the cloud in 2004, Service-now.com was the first to offer IT Management software as a service (SaaS). The company continues to turn the $14 billion IT operations market on its head with ongoing product and services innovations. Today, ServiceNow is recognized as the fastest growing vendor in it's market offering intuitive, social and flexible IT management services at a fraction of the price of the legacy software players. The company's highly-satisfied customer base, which is doubling year over year, trust ServiceNow to provide the IT 3.0 platform that visionary CIOs depend on to transform their businesses. You've never seen IT management done like this before...
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Customer Success Manager to drive adoption and ensure our customers realise measurable value from ServiceNow products and services. The CSM established a trusted advisor relationship that works to ensure the customer’s overall satisfaction with our products and services.
- Customer champion: A dedicated resource specifically focused on helping our customers become successful and fully realise the long-term value of the ServiceNow solution resulting in the continued growth of the account in terms of recurring revenue (ACV)
- Continually educate customer and partner resources on ServiceNow best practices across strategy, people, process, technology, and governance and work with customer and partner to ensure best practices are being leveraged
- Develop and drive action plans where gaps exist
- Maintain strong relationships within the account from C-level executives to front line administrators while building credibility through timely action and responsiveness
- Stay abreast of all strategic initiatives within the customer account, helping to promote the most effective deployment of ServiceNow products and services to solve identified business challenges
- Regularly report on performance by proactively conducting strategic account reviews with all business champions and executive sponsors and drive required actions to increase adoption and utilization
- Work closely with ServiceNow sales and services teams to ensure opportunities for expansion are identified and pursued
- Up to 25% travel annually
- Proven experience in similar roles at other Enterprise Software (ideally ITIL related) companies. To include technical account management, program or project management, or other leadership roles in account teams
- Strong experience of working with Enterprise Software companies and/or Consulting companies
- Demonstrated ability to lead and drive required business and technical outcomes in complex environments with multiple stakeholders, to include problem management and/or escalation management
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills (proficiency in Visio, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving governance, program/project management, business process and/or technical problems
- Strong interpersonal skills; customer-centric attitude; ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Personal commitment to customer satisfaction
- Experience dealing with technical end-users in a support role
- Familiarity with SaaS deployments and it’s supporting architecture
- A degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology and proven experience in consulting and project management
- PMP Certification preferred
- ITIL V2 or V3 Foundations Certification preferred
WORKING FOR SERVICE-NOW:
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. The foundation of ServiceNow’s success is not only its technology, but its people. Bright, energetic, team players with the confidence and desire to put their innovative ideas into action.
Helping our employees to attain their professional and personal goals is a high priority which we achieve through providing an environment that gives employees the opportunities and resources they need to thrive.
- Competitive packages
- Great opportunities for progression
- Rewards based on achievement
- Excellent support and infrastructure
- Dynamic team working
ServiceNow helps organizations transform the way IT delivers business value to end-users. Born in the cloud in 2004, Service-now.com was the first to offer IT Management software as a service (SaaS). The company continues to turn the $14 billion IT operations market on its head with ongoing product and services inno...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with ServiceNow
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!
Other Jobs like this