People Technology and Operations Project Manager
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
The area: People Operations
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (you probably know us better as "?Human Resources'). Made up of equal parts HR professionals, former consultants and analysts, we're the champions of Google's colorful culture. In People Ops, we "find them, grow them, and keep them" - we bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next great Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field.
The role: People Technology and Operations Project Manager
At Google, we expect our products to be lightning fast, and the same is true for our internal tools. Our People Technology and Operations team is made up of architects who envision better processes, build them, reliably operate them and then continually improve upon them. As a member of the team, you think holistically about technology, about the tools themselves and the systems and processes that support them. Your projects use technology to streamline and drive processes that are essential to keeping our organization operating. You have a bias for action and impeccable execution. You're a problem solver with drive and creativity who is constantly seeking to make our processes and systems better, faster and more efficient.
- Drive standardization and continuous improvement of internal business processes affecting various employee lifecycle processes.
- Provide the team thought and content leadership with a particular bias to technology led innovation.
- Manage process/technology projects involving complex set of stockholders in line with time, quality and cost constraints.
- Work closely with the technology groups to drive operational excellence across the organization.
- Analyse detailed data-sets to identify risks and opportunities.
- BS degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience.
- Degree in Science and/or MBA.
- Demonstrable ability to interact and serve the needs of internal customers.
- Significant knowledge and experience with process management and improvement methodologies including PMI or six sigma.
- Strong influencing skills and change management experience with the ability to successfully manage complexity and multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-co...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with Google
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!
Other Jobs like this