- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- £28,000 - £35,000
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients around the world. The Group helps businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. Experian also helps individuals to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft.
Experian plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 index. Total revenue for the year ended 31 March 2012 was US$4.5 billion. Experian employs approximately 17,000 people in 44 countries and has its corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
Experian’s Marketing Services division provides an unrivalled understanding of individuals, markets and economies in the UK and around the world. We have an international team of over 300 researchers, analysts and consultants, generating insight and advice on a wide range of marketing, public policy and business issues.
We are now looking to recruit an Analyst to lead the delivery of high quality analytical outputs for our clients.
You will respond to internal and external client needs through analysis, interpretation and delivery of MIS products and services
- Take responsibility for delivery of analytical projects to specification and within deadlines.
- Manage your time and the expectations of stakeholders.
- Liaise with account managers, advising them on statistical and data-processing methodologies and on timescales and outputs of projects.
- Define learning’s and best practices and demonstrate how these could help in the delivery of future work
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
- Knowledge of statistical processes such as regression and segmentation as well as data manipulation.
- Mathematically minded with strong logical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail
- Experience of analytical delivery across a number of sectors
- Technology literate with good database knowledge and PC skills as well as strong project management skills.
- Good understanding and experience of SQL and Microsoft Office tools.
- A good understanding and substantial experience of SPSS / WPS / SQL and Excel. Knowledge of additional analytical tools such as SPSS, Clementine, and SAS are a definite advantage.
- The ability to manipulate data and also provide concise interpretation of analysis to internal and external clients
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Qualified to degree level in disciplines containing a high content of statistics or mathematics
We provide all our people with an attractive base salary, a competitive reward package and performance-related bonus or commission as part of that package. But it’s not all about salary. Think of it as a ‘total reward package’ that collectively adds value to your life at work and at home. The package will vary according to your role and level of experience. However, benefits may include:
- a pension scheme
- a sharesave scheme
- corporate discounts
- membership of Experian’s Sports & Social club
- enhanced maternity or paternity pay childcare vouchers
Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 80 countries. The company helps businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. Experian also helps individuals to check their ...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with Experian
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!
Other Jobs like this