BE PART OF EUROPE'S NUMBER ONE CARD PAYMENT PROCESSOR
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Competitive + Benefits
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
- RFP Manager will work with Sales in responding to formal bid / tender processes (consisting of question and response format) which support business development and client retention.
- You will be required to integrate into the business quickly and work effectively with multiple teams to deliver fit for purpose; customised response documents in a timely manner.
- The prime responsibility of the RFP Manager is to act as end-to-end owner of RFP process (create plan, manage team, stand up key stakeholders, escalate issues, track progress)
- Co-ordinator will be responsible for engaging internal and external stakeholders to ensure the right trade-offs are made for the business
- Establish a library of historic RFPs and standard responses (working with RFP Writer)
- Key point of contact on RFP - manage engagement with internal & external stakeholders
- Provide recommendations to Steering Group on priority and approach to requests
- Clarify accountabilities and stakeholder engagement process
- Manage daily and weekly calls; resolve issues
- Provide clear direction on approach; merchant needs and extent of customisation
- Integrate all inputs and develop high quality; fit for purpose RFPs in a timely manner
- Establish, co-ordinate and monitor RFP progress; report issues & initiate corrective action
- Decide what changes to RFP library are required
- Summarise and share key learnings; continuously improve process
- Take responsibility for overall progress and initiate corrective action (escalating as necessary) to ensure that the right trade-offs are made for the business
- Ensure that RFP is consistent, coherent and has buy-in from required stakeholders
Skills & Experience
- You will have previous RFP management or communications experience preferably within financial services / payment processing
- Gathering Information & Understanding Issues – Excellent attention to detail; strong organisational skills and ability to multi task. Quickly identifies the elements of an RFP that are most important / need most customisation and works effectively with stakeholders to address.
- Communication & Building Understanding and Trust – Impeccable written English and grammar. Strong stakeholder management skills with a proven ability to facilitate communication with key stakeholders and external vendors / merchants as appropriate
- Achieving Excellence - Strong track-record of creating well scoped, high quality RFPs. Significant business judgment to ensure the right trade-offs are made in a timely manner
- Candidates will be required to demonstrate a track record of co-ordinating senior stakeholders to deliver work to schedule and specification
- RFP process management (planning, resourcing and monitoring)
- Firm understanding of the WorldPay and e-Commerce business model and blueprint
- Familiarity with CRM systems and RFP drafting techniques
- Computer literacy (specifically, skills with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- No direct reports however day-to-day management of cross-functional “virtual” teams
- Ability to work and interact at all levels up to Board level
- Responsible with RMs / BDMs for RFP wins (80% target)
WorldPay provides a globally connected, locally coordinated Card Payment Processing service for business both large and small. Quite simply, we help businesses around the world to collect payments, using a swift, secure electronic payment solution. We operate in more than 40 countries – and today, we’re one of the leading independent providers of safe payment services globally.
WorldPay provides a globally connected, locally coordinated Card Payment Processing service for business both large and small. Quite simply, we help businesses around the world to collect payments, using swift, secure electronic payment solutions. We operate in more than 40 countries – and today, we’re...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with Worldpay
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!
Other Jobs like this