- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
The Kier Group are currently seeking a Facilities Co-ordinator for our Facilities Management service based within the Legal and General offices in Hove.
This position will be on a contract basis to end 31 January 2013.
Key roles and responsibilities –
- To plan and prioritise own workload to achieve objectives.
- Communication & Reporting
- To ensure that effective communication is maintained at all times within organisation structure.
- To take notes and provide detailed minutes from monthly service review meetings with the client, as requested.
- Assisting with the emergency evacuation of the Hove buildings, adhering to controlled procedures stipulated by L&G within the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 etc.
- To maintain a professional relationship with colleagues, customers and clients alike reporting any incident that may adversely affect service delivery and cu stomer satisfaction.
- To be able to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Continuous Improvement & Problem Solving.
- To take a proactive approach to continuous improvement and innovation in all aspects of your working. To take a proactive approach to continuous improvement and innovation in all aspects of the job.
- To develop and implement change and question ways of working.
- Process all invoices and record figures on a spreadsheet on a monthly basis.
- To ensure Works Authorisation Forms are duly signed by the Kier Facilities Manager And UKF Manager prior to the issue of any Purchase Order.
- Transferring paper archives onto a database via a scanner system.
- To write and issue all relevant purchase orders and log on the financial spreadsheet.
- Ordering office sundries and supplies from preferred suppliers as and when required.
- Liaising with external subcontractors to report faults on various equipment and services as and when required. Arranging site visits and organising parking etc.
- Opening mail and distributing within management office.
- Responsible for office filing and photocopying.
- To maintain a database for all on site plant, pressure systems and safety equipment to identify insurance inspection expiry dates.
- Collate headcount information and forward to relevant personnel.
- Record holiday and sickness information for the on site teams under Kier Facilities control.
- Collate and process all overtime sheets for Kier Facilities site staff.
- Control and reconcile petty cash in conjunction with Facilities Manager.
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks as requested.
Health & Safety
To ensure that all work is carried out in a safe manner and in accordance with the relevant Health &
- Assist the site FM and Deputy FM in the management of the ISO 14001 and 18001 standards.
- To maintain a safe working environment reporting any incident or hazard regarding Health & Safety in the workplace
- Complying with the Health and Safety at Work Act and all local Health and Safety Policies to ensure the health and safety of yourself, colleagues and visitors.
We are proud of our status as a leading construction, property and services group and understand that our success is down to the talent, hard work and commitment of our people. So not only do we provide a challenging environment for our people to exercise their skills, but we invest in their professional and ...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with Kier Group
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!
Other Jobs like this