BE PART OF EUROPE'S NUMBER ONE CARD PAYMENT PROCESSOR
Service Performance Manager
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Competitive + Benefits
- Now Expired
THIS JOB HAS NOW EXPIRED.
As the Service Performance Manager you will manage all aspects of the measurement and reporting of service performance, covering the IT and infrastructure services provided to the WorldPay business and the day to day operation of our Service Partners. The key purpose is to manage the services against Service Level Agreements, providing service reports and performance review information as and when required. The role will also define the process and mechanism for Customer and Supplier service reviews and driving continual service improvement, including the management of WorldPay service reporting tools (BMC Remedy).
- Lead the Service Performance Team in accordance with WorldPay HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure that service levels are being properly managed and that service partners, vendors and suppliers demonstrate that the SLA is the minimum level of service expected
- Ensure service performance information is provided as and when required and in a manner that maximises the use of the information. Delivery through web-based reporting services is expected
- Managing service partners and being conduit between WorldPay and the partners for operational information and general communications. This will involve managing the regular Service Reviews and driving the culture of these reviews to be forward looking
- Managing a team of Service Managers who will own a certain portfolio of services and liaise with Business Relationship Managers to ensure stakeholder satisfaction
- Providing a Centre of Excellence for Service Reporting and associated reporting tools
- Assume responsibility for the methodology used for on-boarding new services into the Service Catalogue
- Manage budgets in accordance with WorldPay Financial Management Policies
Skills & Experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- ITIL Manager / Expert Certified
- Proven background of managing or supervising a Service Management team, demonstrating accountability and improvement to the overall service.
- Extensive vendor management and managing multiple service providers, building strong business relationships.
- Strong analysis capability and ability to drive process improvement, based upon statistical analysis of service data.
- Good decision making to ensure that services are properly prioritised and managed
- Strong process management background – particularly relating to Service Performance Management
- Knowledge of best practice processes for Service Management Awareness of Lean Six Sigma is desirable
- Experience managing geographically dispersed teams of people in different countries
- Experience working in card payment processing environment is desirable
- Strong Process background – particularly relating to Service Level Agreements Role will cover several time-zones and so some working outside the normal UK working day should be expected
WorldPay provides a globally connected, locally coordinated Card Payment Processing service for business both large and small. Quite simply, we help businesses around the world to collect payments, using a swift, secure electronic payment solution. We operate in more than 40 countries – and today, we’re one of the leading independent providers of safe payment services globally.
WorldPay provides a globally connected, locally coordinated Card Payment Processing service for business both large and small. Quite simply, we help businesses around the world to collect payments, using swift, secure electronic payment solutions. We operate in more than 40 countries – and today, we’re...View This Employers Profile >>
Latest Jobs with Worldpay
Submit your CV*
Not for you? Share it!
Other Jobs like this